Sunday, May 15, 2011

First post!

Hello everyone, we figured it is about time to start a blog. We have a sweet family of 3 plus to sweet dogs. We have an amazing life god has truly blessed us. I help to tell you much more about our life as we continue this blogging journey. It is quite funny that I am now doing the blogging because I am always making fun of mxy husband when he does he "nerdy blogging" as I call them,he does not find that amusing, :-) well I hope not to bore anyone too much and will just make this one short and sweet!! I will just introduce everyone quickly, my hubby Adam is a linux and vmware admin., our amazing 17 month old Scott loves climbing,playing with friends, and exploring. Our awesome dogs lex our almost 3 yr old black lab mix and ramboxios almost 3 yr old Sasha the Weimeraner.well hope to post more soon!
God bless
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment