Monday, May 16, 2011

Our amazing little boy!!

Most of you know our son Scott he is 17 months now, I figured I would tell you just a little about his life so far. Mommy gets to stay home with him so he completely loves that, of course mommy thinks he is so very smart. He now knows where his nose,belly button,eyes,ears,hair, and toes are. He knows 4 signs, eat,more,all done, and milk. We are working on more everyday. It is very hard to believe that he used to be so small and now he is still pretty small but finally measuring in the 10% which is a huge change for what he was. He was also Jaundice but mommy and daddy were too, you can't even tell now.


 his 2nd Easter, he was so excited to hunt for eggs in the house

 he looked so handsome! crazy my lil man is so big
 he truly loves his Grandma Pat, I love how close they are. Happy Mother's day Grandma
 he loves his daddy!
I am truly in love with this boy, I am such a lucky mommy!


I can not wait for what it is to come, he is truly a joy and Adam and I are blessed every day.
God bless, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment