Friday, June 10, 2011

We are having another baby!!!

 our test!
 excited mommy
 7.5 weeks
 10 weeks, Mother's Day!

WE ARE PREGNANT AGAIN!!! We are so excited and found out in April that we were expecting again!! I was one day late and decided to take a test, I was really hoping it would say I was but I just knew it would say negative. I felt nauseous the week before, and knew that feeling. So when I took my son to his baby well check up I took a test, and later that day they knew the results, which were negative. It turns we realized a week later when I took the home test and it turned out positive, that the one from the dr. was just too early to tell because they did not send out for it. As soon as I found out Scott was the first to know!! Then we called daddy and he just knew I was, he said I knew the Dr. was wrong!!! He was super excited!. I was still in shock. I went my best friend Jill she did not answer, and I text her too! So right away I went to call my closest cousin Nancy and she was calling me at the same time, So I said Hey, and acted so strange its like she knew I was calling her. She was calling to ask me something and I started freaking out on her, OMG I was just calling you, did you get a feeling to call me, she said yea. It was crazy!! Then we just told the grandparents and all of our other close family and friends after that. They could not be happier. I am now at 12 weeks and the baby looks great with great steady heart rates. I have had horrible morning sickness this time around so I am so relieved it is finally gonna get better, hopefully!!! We are due Dec. 22 but will probably have another c-section, and will plan it for the 18th or 19th of December, seeing as Scott's B-day is the 13th we would like to give them a few days apart!!
All our love and blessings, The Wards!

No comments:

Post a Comment